Welcome to the Utah Cutting Horse Association Website!
We're having a party! We have great prizes to give to all of you who found yourselves in the top three of each class!
Slow Cooked Roast Beef
All entries come with salad and dessert.
Utah Cutting Horse Association Affiliate Secretary Position
The Utah Cutting Horse Association is
accepting letters of interest and resumes for our Affiliate Secretary
This paid position does require a year-round commitment from the candidate.
The time spent monthly will vary dependent on our show schedule and needs of the affiliate.
Duties and responsibilities do include but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining all financial records of the UCHA
- A working knowledge of Quickbooks is helpful.
- Assisting with scheduling events, facility contracts, submitting applications into NCHA
- Scheduling travel and hotel for judges
- Working with the show secretaries to validate entries and collect financial data for the affiliate
successful candidate does not need to be an NCHA Certified Show Secretary,
however having an affinity for cutting and understanding the cutting horse
world is beneficial. Interested candidates can submit their application
for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January
All applications will be presented to our board of directors and interviews will follow.